Camp Kiwanis is not a campground. Camp Kiwanis is a summer camp facility for children. We are grateful to have this beautiful facility available to our community. Camp Kiwanis is a beautiful facility on Mill Dam lake, located within the Ocala National Forest, in Silver Springs, Florida.
Important! We must respect the facility.
- No pets allowed.
- Vehicles must use the parking lot. (participants with special needs may park closer to the event area)
- Camping is separate from the parking area. There is a unload zone where you may park, unload your camping supplies then park your vehicle. It is a very short walk to the camping area.
- Fires must remain in containers. Do not dig holes!!! All fires must be within a container, off the ground. No exceptions.
- Vehicles may not have access to the lake. No exceptions!
- Vehicles may not park within the forest line.
- RVs and camping in vehicles is permitted in assigned areas. Quite generators only.
- Absolutely no drugs or alcohol will be permitted. It is Camp Kiwanis and Paralounge Inc. policy to attain a family atmosphere.
Full Bathroom Facilities
Camp Kiwanis gives you access to Mill Dam Lake with a beautiful beach. Important! Mill Dam Lake is not a part of the Paralounge Drum Gathering event. You have access at your own risk.
- No Life Guard on Duty
- Swim at own risk
- All children must be accompanied by a legal guardian
Yes. There is wildlife present. Gators, snakes and other wildlife may be encountered anywhere at Camp Kiwanis. The facility is located in the Ocala National Forest. It is a wildlife protection zone.
- Do not let children go unattended into the forest.
Dorm rooms are available for large groups and special needs persons.
- Dorm rooms do not lock. Paralounge Inc. is not responsible for security.
- No children on the top bunks.
- No children may be left unattended.
- No smoking
- Pillows and blankets are not provided.
- Do not move beds.
- These rooms must be swept and clean, before check out 2 pm Sunday.
If you have a large group, please E-mail us, Staff@paralounge.net, to reserve a bunkhouse.
We also have a Dorm Room set up for “Single Bunks“.
There is a women’s side and men’s side.
- No nudity.
- No Smoking
- No children may be left unattended or sleep in the top bunks.
- Please be quite at all times, this is a shared sleeping space.
- Bring your own pillows and blankets.
- Area must be clean, garbage empty and the room vacated by 2 pm Sunday.
Paralounge Inc. is not responsible for stolen or misplaced items. These rooms do not lock.
No refunds allowed for single bunk purchases.
$25.00 per bunk 31st Paralounge Drum Gathering (Includes Thursday – Sunday)
Please email us for details: email@example.com
If you are unable to camp and the dorm rooms are reserved, you have the option of renting a cabin across Mill Dam Lake. The cabins can be seen from the beach at Camp Kiwanis. Call Mill Dam Lake Resort for details # 352-625-4500