Thursday October 7, 2021
- 2:00 pm Gates Open
- 8:00 pm A Sound Journey with Nina Marie. Sound Therapy sessions with Nina Marie include a Gong Bath, Rav drum, Buffalo Drum, Native American Flute, Chimes, Crystal Singing Bowls, Rain stick, Ocean drum and other soothing and calming instruments. Friday October 8, 2021
- 9:00 am. Yoga
- 10:00 am. Drum Workshop to be announced
- 11:00 am.
- 1:00 pm. Introduction to Drum Circles with your host, Clinton Tipton. Discuss proper etiquette for the Paralounge Drum Circle. Discuss basic knowledge of “Applied Rhythm”, basic Drum Circle Structure and applying more instruments to create musical texture.
- 2:30 p.m Didgeridoo Workshop with Jeremy Lembo. Learn basic to advanced ways to play the Australian Didgeridoo.
- 4:00 p.m American Tribal Belly Dance Gina Marie. An introduction to the Tribal Belly Dance techniques.
- 5:00 p.m Big Drum Club: Meet at the main Drum Circle. We will discuss the “Responsibility” of playing the Biggest Drums. We will experiment with placement in the drum circle. We will experiment with basic, but powerful rhythms. Djembe players are invited to play during certain points of the “experiment”. The over all purpose of this time is to help the “Bottom End” of the groove strengthen and help everyone get a more educated opinion on placement of instruments and responsibility of controlling the “Tempo”. This is being labeled an “Experiment” because we are blessed to have an abundance of educated players.Everyone’s opinion will be taken seriously and nobody will be recognized as the over all authority on the subject. This is an open study of the Paralounge Group Dynamics to make players more familiar with each other and to help the All Night Drum Circle work at its highest potential.
- 8:00 pm Tampa Taiko : From Tampa Florida. Playing Japanese Taiko Drums.
- 9:00 pm. Drum Circle * Didgeridoo Circle * Congo Corner * Gypsy Dance Circle * Flute Circle
Saturday October 9, 2021
- 9:00 am. Yoga
- 10:00 am. Djembe Rhythms with Michael Pluznick. Learn Intermediate to Advanced Rhythms on the African Djembe.
- 11:00 am. Facilitated Drum Circle with Giving Tree Music. Steve Turner invites all skill levels and all ages to join him. Bring the entire family to play!
- 1:00 pm. Rhythms from the Congo with Instructor Thobos Lubamba.
- 2:30 pm African Dance with Tam Tam Congo!
- 4:00 pm. Children’s Drum & Dance with instructor Steve Turner. Children learn to drum and dance for the adults on the Paralounge stage! Get your cameras ready!
- 6:00 pm Children’s Performance. Kids that rehearsed, get to show off their skills for the Paralounge audience. Always a blast!
- 8:00 pm Tam Tam Congo
- 9:00 pm Drum Circle * Didgeridoo Circle * Congo Corner * Gypsy Dance Circle * Flute Circle
- 10:00 pm Sound Bath provided by Streams of Sound. Enjoy a beautiful meditation space using, Gongs, Hand Pans, Frame Drums and Flutes.
Sunday October 10, 2021
- 9:00 am Yoga
Rhythm Church with your host Clinton Tipton. This is a non-religious workshop that explores “spiritual intent” used in the drum circle, allowing people to feel better through the act of “Giving and Receiving” with music.
- Everyone must have campsites, vending sites, cabins and bunkhouses vacant by 4 pm. Please be safe returning to civilization, and we look forward to seeing you in 2022!!